Client: Gordon Food Service (GFS)
GFS wanted to update produce fixtures to eliminate inconsistencies with ineffective displays that are flimsy, easily damaged, and immobile.
The project scope demanded produce displays which met the following requirements:
- Durable displays that could hold heavy bulk produce items.
- Mobile displays that could be repositioned as needed.
- Displays that could be used in various store layouts.
- Storage space for over-flow of product.
- A cost-efficient design solution that stays within budget.
- A cluster of fixtures which included tilt-top displays, single-level benching, and half-round end caps created a more concise look and organized produce for enhanced shoppability.
- Integration of casters allowed for easy mobility of larger displays.
- The uniform look and strong modular design support a variety of merchandise, allowing the flexibility to accommodate changes in seasonal produce items.