Fast Track to Semi-custom Displays
Fit2Run is a specialty running and fitness retailer catering to all levels of fitness buffs and devotees. They needed innovative displays for retrofits and changeouts.
With only an 8-week turnaround, Fit2Run needed a display system that would showcase its expansive product mix of shoes, apparel, sporting gear, and nutritional supplements. The project scope included the following requirements:
- Mobile, flexible, and adaptable displays for retrofits and changeouts on the sales floor, new product features, and pop-up retail shops at running and triathlon events.
- Incorporation of store branding and signage into displays.
- Delivery and setup of displays before scheduled store Grand Reopening.
- The results and success achieved on this fast-track project can be attributed to our kit-of-parts system, in addition to open communication and collaboration with the Fit2Run team. In eight weeks start to finish, we designed, built, and set up a completely new collection of in-store displays for Fit2Run.
- Our displays made up 70% of the fixtures used in the store.