Impactful Small Footprint Displays
Client: York Project
The York Project is a budding social streetwear company. Founded on a one-for-one model, they donate a kit full of essential toiletries, socks, and water to the homeless for every sale. With the majority of orders coming from their e-commerce store, York Project wanted a collection of displays to use for branded pop-up shops at local events.
Primarily operating pop-up shops at events or in temporary mall spaces, the project scope demanded that the display met the following requirements:
- Easy, no tool assembly.
- Integration of York Project branding and mission through signage and graphics.
- Compact and lightweight portability for transportation in small vehicles.
- Display must fit an assorted size of event spaces, some of which are as small as 10′ x 10′.
- Using our display system, the York Project was able to integrate branded graphics onto the displays, turning their outside pop-up shop into an authentic and engaging experience for their customers.
- Displays elevated the merchandise presentation and promoted brand recognition amongst customers.