In-store Seasonal Pop-Ups
Client: FAO Schwarz
A national department store wanted to transform existing space into a one-of-a-kind holiday toy shop using a variety of affordable, easy to assemble displays that would feature the iconic FAO Schwarz toy brand in over 185 stores.
The project scope demanded that the FAO Schwarz brand be presented in a polished, engaging, and interactive display, which met the following requirements:
- Easy integration of the FAO branding through signage and graphics in a cohesive, holiday color scheme.
- Include modular displays of varying heights, footprints, and tiered design to fit a wide range of store sizes while staying in the confines of a reasonable budget.
- Could accommodate a variety of product mix and be rebranded for future programs.
- Using displays customized to fit three different floor plans, stores were able to merchandise assorted product mix in a well-defined, branded, and organized space.
- Displays were boxed and shipped at a low cost per store and included no-tool assembly instructions which made for easy set up by store level employees.